Friday, September 25, 2015

He who has an ear, let him hear

Many times we ask for advice when we already know the action we will take.
Many times we ask for advice because we want reassurance we are on the right path.
Many times we ask for advice because that is the simplest ice breaker.

Almost everyone is willing to give advice if you ask for it. But not all advice is created equal.

I created The Good Counselor for many reasons. One of those reasons is to give good sound advice from a biblical perspective.

I find many times after prayer, searching the scriptures, and reflection there is a desire to reach out and "talk it out".

It's important that we get advice that comes from a perspective that reflects our beliefs. It's also important that who we speak to and who hears our thoughts has an ear that's aligned to the correct belief system as well.

I want you to know I am here.

Whatever is on your mind we can discuss via skype, email, or phone.

Click the payment below to schedule a session with me.

Why the fee? Honestly, because my time is precious. I am not trying to get rich, hence the small fee. I just want to make sure you're serious about getting help.

So let's talk and I'll listen.





No comments:

Post a Comment